Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Layouts!

March was a sad month for layouts. lol.  With the Design Star competition going on, I was only able to get a couple LO's done.  Here are the couple that I did and you can see my full gallery at ScrapMatters.

World Of Color
You Color My World by Kay Miller

St. Patty's Day Duffy
Just My Luck by Jady Day Studio

Perfect Love
Perfect To Me by Meghan Mullins and Traci Reed
Cindy's Layered Templates: Half Pack #9 by Cindy Schneider

Giant Gummy Bear
Cindy's Layered Templates: Single #6 by Cindy Schneider
Candy Shop by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio
Sweetness: Word Art by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio

Figment Dreams
Imagination - a MouseScrappers collab
Just Plain Fun Templates by Britt-ish Designs

These next two LO's were done with my Design Star kits! I think they turned out pretty cute =)

Favorite Ornament
My Kind Of Christmas by Crossbone Cuts
Blog Train Template Freebie by Queen Of Hearts

Just Peachy
You're A Peach by Crossbone Cuts
Cindy's Layered Templates: Set 78 by Cindy Schneider



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics