Saturday, August 7, 2010

Scrap Matters Birthday Blog Train!!

Hey everyone! Welcome to my part of the Scrap Matters Birthday blog train =) You have just come from Lina's Blog and I hope you like my freebie as much as you did her's!

Before you get your freebie, I wan to share a birthday moment with you! A couple years ago for my boyfriend Chris's birthday I made him a giant cupcake cake. I am OBSESSED with cupcakes, so it only seemed natural =) He loved it!

Now on to your freebie! Just a simple little frame cluster for ya.


link has expired!



Next stop on the train is Day's Blog! Have fun and if you get lost you can head over to the Scrap Matters main blog to see the whole list!

14 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that cupcake cake! How cool! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it tanya! I have always wanted one of those cupcake cake pans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm a cupcake junkie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake is Awesome!!!! Thanks for the freebie. Pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute frame!! Love that cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cupcake!!
    Thanks for this pretty cluster frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trains, such a fun way to get a great kit, thanks for your part, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow..what a fun cupcake!!!! Thanks so much for your freebie Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics