Thursday, August 18, 2011

35 Days To Go!

#35 - Seeing Heather in action on Toy Story Mania!



Heather is a DIE HARD Toy Story Mania addict.  There is really no other way to put it.  She did a layout on her best score ever for goodness sake!  =)  I personally love love love that ride and am the reigning champ in my family, with a score of somewhere around 180,000 (i can't seem to remember, lol).  Which I was quite proud of before I wanted to cry because I thought my arm was gonna fall off.  I would love to see her beat her best score and I really hope she doesn't completely kick my ass!  =)

1 comment:

  1. I just noticed the date of the record breaking toy story mania event. My 40th birthday! I was in Epcot that same day. I guess the only record we broke that day was riding Test Track 4 times in a row:) We have NEVER done Toy Story Mania. I'm excited to try it this year.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics