Friday, October 14, 2011

*NEW* Burly & Brawny

Happy Friday everyone!!  Ever since coming back from vacation I have had Disney on the brain.  So naturally the first thing I wanted to create was something that would help me scrap my own vacation photos!  So here is what I got for ya today...

Burly and Brawny

Image is linked to the store.


And here is the page that I made with it!
It was soo awesome to get to meet Gaston at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!


Look at the awesome layouts my creative team came up with too:


And look at this awesome one from Gayle!  A layout about the Jungle Cruise!

That is all from me this week!  Enjoy and I will see you all next time!  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. I'm way jealous you met Gaston!!! That's rad. He's a hilarious (and evil) villain! Your new kit is top notch! I bet it sells lots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Especially the journaling, too fun!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics