Friday, August 10, 2012

*NEW* Grill Daddy!

Happy Friday everyone!  I have a AWESOME new collaboration kit hitting the store today, but first, I wanted to make sure everyone was aware of a new change over in the shop at ScrapMatters!


Any collab kit I have with a fellow ScrapMatters designer will be located in the "Twice As Nice" category from now on and NOT in my personal store.  Make sure to take a look when you are in the shop because there is some seriously awesome stuff in there today!!

For the Reunion Tour we have going on at ScrapMatters all us current and past/guest designers teamed up to make some super fun collab kits for you this week.  I partnered up with a designer I have been DYING to work with, Dream Big Designs!  Cheri is absolutely awesome and our styles mix perfectly together.  Without further ado, I give you.......

Grill Daddy - 20% off till Sunday 11:59pm PST!



Awesome right??  Check out the amazing pages my creative team made with it:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics