Friday, August 31, 2012

*NEW* I'm On A Boat!

Happy Friday everyone!  I have a fun little somethin' somethin' for ya today!  As you know, last week we did the Mixed Matters Grab Bags over at ScrapMatters.  This week we have broken up the grab bag and have put our individual parts in the store!  So, here is my part!


My creative team decided that they needed a alpha as well, so I went ahead and made a coordinating alpha that was not available in the grab bag.  So if you picked up the kit while it was in the grab bag, then you might want to look into picking up the alpha as well!


 And for those of you that didn't have a chance to get the kit while it was in the grab bag, you can save some money and get the bundle with the kit AND alpha!  So many options! LOL!


Take a look at the awesomeness my creative did with all this stuff!



1 comment:

  1. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Aftermarket OMC boat repair parts

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics