Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Disney Day Trip #7: 5/14/13 - Mother's Day Lunch at DCA

 Today's trip was a fast one!  I called and made a reservation at Carthay Circle so I could take my mom there as a late Mother's Day lunch!  I had eaten here a couple times and she always hears me rave about it so I knew she was gonna love it.

We were a little early for our reservation so we hopped on over to CarsLand to take a spin on Radiator Springs Racers.




Woot! No wait for single rider!




Guido and Luigi!  They are my favorites =)







Ready to race!






Route 66


Time for lunch!

Lobby of Carthay Circle as we wait for our table.  We were the first reservation of the day.




Some photos from around the dining room.











The menu.


Mojito and a iced tea.


Firecracker Duck wings.  My favorite thing on the menu.


House biscuits.  Amazing. I could have drank the apricot butter.


Short Rib Raviolis.  My third time having them.  I love them that much.


Beef cheek sliders.  I actually did not like these.  At all.  LOL.


Took a stroll by Grizzly River on our way out.



Like I said!  Short and sweet.  Lunch was amazing.  I seriously can't get enough of Carthay Circle.  Can't wait to eat there again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics