Thursday, March 20, 2014

*NEW* Lots of New Goodies from Crossbone Cuts Designs

Hi everyone!  I have been SERIOUSLY slacking on blog posting so today I am gonna play catch up and show you all the awesome stuff I have been up to lately!

First up is the fun Fruit Of The Month collaboration that has recently started over at Scrap Orchard!  Every month 4 designers get together and make coordinating mini-kits.  Each kit is $2, but only $4 if you buy all 4 mini-kits!!  PLUS, if you buy all 4, you also get the awesome free with purchase goodies!



Here is the mini kit that I made:


And here is the awesome free with purchase you can get if you buy all 4 of the kits:



There is also a fun little coordinating word art Facebook Train going on right now that you can check out!  Here is what you can grab on my Facebook page:


Phew.  One down!  Hehe =)

I was part of the awesome Scrap Stacks Scrap Pack last month and if you weren't able to pick up this kit over there, you are in luck because I Heart Spring is now in my Scrap Orchard store!







My creative team had some fun with it too!



And today I have a brand new collaboration kit out with the awesome WM[squared] Designs!



Of course we also made a bundle with a slew of coordinating products too!


That is all for now!  Yay!  LOL!!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics