Thursday, April 23, 2015

Art Journaling The Magic Update!

http://journalingthemagic.com//

We are now a couple weeks into the seriously awesome A Walk In The Park: An Online Sketchbook Adventure and Tour of Disneyland with Tangie Baxter and Friends and I am seriously having sooo much fun and learning so much about painting with watercolors!!  I seriously NEVER EVER thought I would do any sort of painting.  Ever.  I can barely draw a stick figure and figured that I would really never be able to paint either, but I have been super happy with what I have managed to create so far!


Tangie and the other instructors and everyone else taking the class have all been so encouraging and helpful with this process.  I have managed to let go of my fears and just go with it!



I highly recommend the class to anyone that has ever been wanting to try a little painting and has been hesitant or scared to try!  I know I was and even though I am still learning how it all works, I am so happy with my work to this point!

The class is still on sale and you can join at any point! 





7 comments:

  1. Hello there, could you tell me which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm thinking about starting my blog soon, but I can't decide between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    I'm curious because your design appears to be unique.
    I'm looking for something different than other blogs.
    P.S. Please accept my apologies for straying from the topic, but I had to inquire!
    revo uninstaller pro crack
    avast premier crack
    snagit crack
    sony vegas pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a fantastic blog layout! How long are they allowed to remain in their current state?
    Have you ever kept a blog of your own? You made it simple to blog.
    Everything about your website is fantastic, not to mention the content.
    rocket league pc crack
    windows 10 home crack
    guitar pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
    Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
    What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
    A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
    Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
    hitman pro crack
    photopad image editor crack
    snapgene crack
    coreldraw graphics suite x5 crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know so far. However, what about the last sentence? Are you sure of the origin?
    Hello friends, your wonderful article on the subject of learning and well explained, keep up the good work. Hello friends a good and offensive note is mentioned here for me
    I love it. Surprised, I have to admit. Rarely do I find a blog that is similarly informative and entertaining, and
    Sure enough you hit a nail in the head.
    helium streamer crack
    cinema 4d crack
    rapid seo tool crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are definitely the best webmaster. Location
    the download speed is amazing. You seem to be changing something.
    In addition, the content is professional. they did
    The best experience in this article!
    skype crack
    reflector crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friends, your wonderful article on the subject of learning and well explained, keep up the good work. Hello friends a good and offensive note is mentioned here for me
    I love it. Surprised, I have to admit. Rarely do I find a blog that is similarly informative and entertaining, and
    Sure enough you hit a nail in the head.
    norton security scan crack
    faststone image viewer crack
    deep freeze standard crack
    bitdefender total security crack

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics