Saturday, June 5, 2010

6/4 New Releases!!

Told ya I was gonna start posting new releases again =) So here is what I got for ya from over at Scrap Matters. To check out ALL the new releases that hit the store today, CLICK HERE!

All images in this post are linked!! =)

First off from Britt-ish Designs:

Polka Dots for Girls! I love Britt's paper packs and this one is the sequel to her previously released Polka Dots for Boys paper pack:

Yep, that's right!! Britt released a template pack based on MY layouts!! Such an honor =)

and here is the LO i created using the templates and the paper pack!

Next up we got the new release from WM [squared] Designs:

Brothers & Sisters Paper Pack and Word Art!! In a nice little bundle for ya =)
Wendy is the QUEEN of word art. Seriously. She rocks.

And here is my LO!!

Last from me i have a look at the new kit from Jenn Barrette. If you are in a summer scrapping sort of mood, then this is the kit for you!

Seriously cute right?!?
Here is the LO i made with it:

Ok, that is all for now!! See ya in a week =)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tanya, I've snooping around your blog again. Love your lo's especially those of your furbabies. I couldn't help myself and clicked on your song play button and was surprised to hear the original movie 'Once' Slowly Falling. Fab song, great movie. The Idol version is awesome too.
    Enjoy your weekend, hugz Mo.

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics