Friday, May 18, 2012

*NEW* For Her and a FREEBIE!!

Welcome to another fabulous Friday!  The weekend is finally here and I have got a awesome new kit in my store for you!  Since Wendy of WM[squared] Designs is guesting at ScrapMatters this month, we thought it would be great to put together another fun collaboration for you all!  This time we had all you mothers on the brain  =)


For Her - The Kit

For Her - Journal Bits


And if you want the kit plus my journal bits AND all of Wendy's pieces, we have a bundle for ya!


I am completely blown away again this week by the talent on my creative team!




And here is your freebie!!  Make sure to stop by Wendy's blog as well to pick up her freebie!


Click the image or download it HERE!

Happy Scrapping!!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Thanks for the freebie Tanya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie!! I love your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kit. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great kit! Thank you for this nice mini kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice little mini "For Her". Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awesome freebie add-on!!!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics