Saturday, March 2, 2013

March MAK and a HUGE SALE!

Happy Saturday everyone!  It has been far too long since I have released a new product but have no fear, I am here with a little something for you today!

In case you haven't hear yet, ScrapMatters is having YOU Matter Customer Appreciation Week!  There is some super fun stuff going on and tons of ways to win fun prizes!


Fun right??  There is also a $1 and $2 sale going on with a TON of products in there that you might what to snatch up for super cheap while you can!

A new month means a new Mix-A-Kit!  I have a little something for you that coordinates with this awesome palette.


Like most scrappers right now, I am just obsessed with journal cards.  I can't get enough of them!  My CT really loved them too =) 

Layout by Roxana. Also using Peace, Love & Flip Flops 

Layout by Angie

Layout by Dawn

Layout by Pam. Also using I Heart Birthdays

Layout by Susan.  Also using Peace, Love and Flip Flops

Layout by Jenn S.  Also using I Heart St. Patrick's Day

Layout by Lynett.  Also using InstaLove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Real Time Web Analytics