Friday, July 1, 2011

My Store Is Open!

The day has finally arrived and I couldn't be more excited to show everyone what I have in my store for you today!

Both of my kits from the Design Star competition are now for sale!  For those of you that grabbed them when they were freebies I have also created some add-on's for them!

My Kind Of Christmas

My Kind Of Christmas

My Kind Of Christmas Add-On

My Kind Of Christmas

You're A Peach

You're A Peach

You're A Peach Add-on

You're A Peach


I also have another former freebie kit for ya with a freshly make add-on!

In My Garden

In My Garden

In My Garden Add-On

In My Garden

If you managed to get all 3 of those former freebie kits from me and just want to pick up the add-on's, then you are in luck! I have bundled all 3 of them up for you at a discounted price! yay!

Former Freebies Add-On Bundle

Former Frebbies Bundle

And last but not least, I just love the color pallet that was chosen for the July Mix-A-Kit! Of course I couldn't help but make my favorite thing ever =)

Signature Cuppycakes

July '11 - Signature Cuppycakes




I hope you will all stop by and take a look!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, This is so amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!! I hope you do really well! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics